Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Monday, December 10, 2007

Bonus Weekend Photoshop Contest

Sticky until Monday
Emo Kid Bobby Hawkins couldn't handle his rotten life and decided to end it. No problem with that... razor blades are cheap and society is better off without him. But No, Emo Kid Bobby Hawkins wanted to go out with a bang and "be famous" as a by-product. He blasted away at bystanders in an Omaha shopping mall with a semi-automatic rifle before ending his own miserable life.

Your mission, Dear Photoshop Elves and Gremlins, is to make Emo Kid Bobby Hawkins FAMOUS in the most humiliating and/or humorous manner possible, using your photoshop skills. Winners gets a one-week Blog Ad on my side bar. This is a PG-13 blog, so if you're p-shopping Emo Kid Bobby having rough sex in Hell with VT killer Cho Sung-hui, please keep it tasteful (or provide a URL and I'll mark the link "NSFW").

Fer instance....


Oh, well, lost hosting for the link, so here's the pic via Blogger.

Something from Serr8d (NSFW)

Labels:

8 Comments:

  • At 4:26 PM, Blogger Ator said…

    Nice one CB!

     
  • At 3:06 AM, Blogger Oswald Bastable said…

    I can't do photoshop, so I will have to 'paint a picture with words'

    St Peter reads from a scroll '...a burden and a worthless piece of shit..'

    "First honest CV I've seen all day!"

    Pushes large red 'DOWN' button...

     
  • At 6:19 AM, Blogger Rodney Dill said…

    Famous? Teh Ghey


    (I'll work on the photoshop version this weekend)

     
  • At 11:38 AM, Blogger closed said…

    I refuse.

    The proper way to handle these kind of mall/school shooting retards is a total media blackout of their name and face, followed by immediate cremation.

    Flush the ashes down the coroner's office toilet afterwards.

     
  • At 12:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    kbarrett:

    YES!!!

     
  • At 12:30 PM, Blogger Cowboy Blob said…

    Well, the cat's out of the bag and I can't do anything about the media pasting his name and face everywhere. One thing I CAN do is encourage the ridicule of people like this so that emo punks that might wish to follow his example might demure when they see what kind of "fame" one really gets.

     
  • At 4:35 PM, Blogger Serr8d said…

    Damn, I hadn't seen your post here (because of that 60-hour work week I suppose) before I did mine...just goes to show great minds, and all that.

    Your photo is much clearer than the one I spent 30 minutes(!) looking for; so now for a real 'chop...

     
  • At 6:29 PM, Blogger Serr8d said…

    yep...close to NSWF, but I don't care. The purpose is posthumous ridicule and mockery.

    So he can be famous...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004