Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Weekend Caption/Photoshop Contest

Sticky until Monday

Got a caption or photoshop for this unsourced picture? You could win a coveted Blog Ad on my side bar!

Leave a caption or photo link in comments, or Email a pic to me at the address in my profile. If you're sending a large animation, please provide a hot-linkable URL.

You need not own a blog to win! I'll advertise your favorite charity, web site, or even your old Avalon Hill war games!

Check out the links in Drinks Ordered for photoshops!

Judging begins Monday PM.

Let me start it off:

The real reason Scully stopped blogging.

Winner! Ator of the Lone Blade Clan wins with:
"How the Hell do you choose between 2 hours of fun and 5 minutes of pleasure!?"

(How he can beat a video game in 5 minutes is beyond me...)


Other Contests:


Support Your Local Gunfighter
Bullwinkle Blog
Gone Rick Motel
Right Pundits
Outside the Beltway
Public Pondering

Labels:

18 Comments:

  • At 12:47 PM, Blogger Buckaroo Banzai said…

    "And this model comes equipped with 2,000 Giggity!-bytes . . . "

     
  • At 1:07 PM, Blogger Rodney Dill said…

    Forget about Wii, I'll take Yuu

     
  • At 1:08 PM, Blogger Rodney Dill said…

    Looks like a half off sale to me.

     
  • At 5:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Where to plug in all of those peripherals, it boggles the mind!

     
  • At 5:33 PM, Blogger Tam said…

    I am probably the only person who looked at that picture and said "Cool! An Atari 2600!"

     
  • At 5:59 PM, Blogger Sezme said…

    Sadly, Tiffany got a little confused when someone suggested she get some "toys" to help her through her dry spell.

     
  • At 6:37 PM, Blogger Deathlok said…

    uuhhh......I gotta go. . . .

     
  • At 6:40 PM, Blogger Deathlok said…

    okay, I'm better.. . . .

    Caption: Somemen prefer to type on my keyboard, other like playing with my joystick.

     
  • At 9:40 PM, Blogger Buckaroo Banzai said…

    Mrs. Gates finally released the photo that snagged Bill.

     
  • At 4:30 AM, Blogger Ator said…

    The 14 year old IED builder's vision of Heaven...

    -----------------------------

    Some guys will go: "Gimpf - there's no Wii... How will it work!?"

     
  • At 8:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The new peripherals organizer developed by Apple was widely purchased, but rarely used... Developers were dumbfounded.

    ---

    Talk about "accessorizing."

    ---

    She really wants you to play with her. Really.

     
  • At 9:41 AM, Blogger Ator said…

    "How the Hell do you choose between 2 hours of fun and 5 minutes of pleasure!?"...

     
  • At 1:00 PM, Blogger Serr8d said…

    Hey, even nerds need protection...

     
  • At 11:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    some 14 year boy is thinking where he would like to stick his "duck hunt" gun.

     
  • At 8:45 PM, Blogger Rodney Dill said…

    Which one's the any key?

     
  • At 8:17 AM, Blogger cmblake6 said…

    "Now all that's needed is a hard drive"

     
  • At 4:05 PM, Blogger prairie biker said…

    Do we really have to watch "Big" again?

     
  • At 2:18 AM, Blogger Robert said…

    1) That joystick looks a little lacking. Mind if I give that slot an upgrade?

    2) She's got an "On" button, but it's inside the box, and you have to wiggle your finger around a bit to find it.

    3) Insert Socket A into Slot B...Don't mind if I do!!!

    4) For this game, I think I'm gonna be a button pusher.

    Deathlok - ROFL! ROFL! ROFL! ROFL!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004