Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Weekend Caption/Photoshop Contest

Sticky until Monday

Got a caption or photoshop for this unsourced picture? You could win a coveted Blog Ad on my side bar!

Leave a caption or photo link in comments, or Email a pic to me at the address in my profile. If you're sending a large animation, please provide a hot-linkable URL.

You need not own a blog to win! I'll advertise your favorite charity, web site, or even your old dog-eared Cliff Notes!

Judging begins Monday PM.

Winner!

Serr8d at The Cutting Edge wins with a Photoshop!


Other Contests:

Gone Rick Motel (1st Place last week!)
Bullwinkle Blog (1st Place last week!)
Wyatt Earp (SYLG)












Outside the Beltway
Right Pundits
Public Pondering
Texas Fred
Wizbang

Labels:

12 Comments:

  • At 12:53 PM, Blogger Buckaroo Banzai said…

    "Young teacher the subject
    Of schoolgirl fantasy . . ."

     
  • At 2:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    "Does this equation make my ass look fat?"

     
  • At 5:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Her glis-ten-ing breasts trem-bled as the Pir-ate Reg-in-ald slid his throb-bing sword a-gainst... gee Mr. Smith hooked on phonics is sure swell. Why do you keep that dictionary on your lap?

     
  • At 7:05 PM, Blogger Deathlok said…

    A+

     
  • At 10:30 AM, Blogger Serr8d said…

    Let's try dangling this one...

     
  • At 12:34 PM, Blogger Fits said…

    "Oh but of course that isn't an F, you're looking sideways down at an, um, an A..."

     
  • At 12:59 PM, Blogger Rodney Dill said…

    "Now we need to find the ass perfect... I mean the past perfect tense."

     
  • At 2:57 PM, Blogger Robert said…

    1) Jessica misheard her parents when they said don't be afraid of asking for help.

    2) Benefit # 126593 of being a hot chick...

    3) Dr. James didn't get what she meant on her paper by "4 + 5 = doggy"

     
  • At 9:54 PM, Blogger Rodney Dill said…

    "Go ahead, ass me anything."

     
  • At 7:45 AM, Blogger Serr8d said…

    Thanks, Cowboy~!

    Brings a smile to my stone face...

    ;D

     
  • At 6:16 PM, Blogger Desert Cat said…

    Back in college I was taking a test in a physics class. The physics babe was up at the professor's desk with a question on one of the problems. She had chosen to wear a low-cut knit sweater that day and was leaning over his desk. Facing me were a pair of the most lovely, scruptious soft globes peeking out from below her neckline.

    Under my breath I said "ten-HUT!" The guy across from me looked at me oddly, then turned around. He nearly exploded trying not to react or laugh.

     
  • At 2:19 PM, Blogger cmblake6 said…

    Genius! And so appropriate.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004