Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Monday, July 23, 2007

Weekend Caption/Photoshop Contest

Sticky until Monday

Got a caption or photoshop for this picture? You could win a coveted Blog Ad on my side bar!

Leave a caption or photo link in comments, or Email a pic to me at the address in my profile. If you're sending a large animation, please provide a hot-linkable URL.

You need not own a blog to win! I'll advertise your favorite charity, web site, or even your Michael Vick rookie card!

Judging begins Monday PM.

Winner!

Agent Scully of Skywritings:
"And to think, when I kept my pants on I was only pulling in $200 a week!"

Other Contests:
SYL Gunfighter (1st Place last week!)








Bagel Blogger (1st Place last week!)
Gone Rick Motel (now at new digs!)








Rodney Dill
WILLisms
Deathlok
Bullwinkle Blog
Right Pundits
Public Pondering
Wizbang

Photoshops:

Labels:

10 Comments:

  • At 6:38 PM, Blogger LBJ said…

    And to think, when I kept my pants on I was only pulling in $200 a week!

     
  • At 10:01 PM, Blogger John DuMond said…

    Super-Secret Agent Valerie Plame often worked undercover disguised as Lindsay Lohan. But never as Paris Hilton. Even Agent Valerie wouldn't stoop that low.

     
  • At 10:14 PM, Blogger Buckaroo Banzai said…

    R. Kelly's newest girlfriend.

     
  • At 10:26 PM, Blogger Rodney Dill said…

    Just another night at 15 Old House Lane, Chappaqua NY.

     
  • At 4:25 PM, Blogger Deathlok said…

    in another example against the "No Child Left Behind" forum, Kelly
    (shown here) has misspelled tramp.

    Now. . . .you right click and save to file that picture away right?

     
  • At 8:47 AM, Blogger Cowboy Blob said…

    Email entry from JDD:

    "Who gave me a dollar?"

    "They all did"

     
  • At 12:18 PM, Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy said…

    Why is this called a sticky post?

    Heh.

     
  • At 8:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ...and I made it all in one month just by calling the Cayman Islands phone number at the bottom of your screen.

     
  • At 12:05 AM, Blogger Beerme said…

    I'm here to fix your sprinklers...or not...Your choice...

     
  • At 2:46 AM, Blogger Oswald Bastable said…

    She is a ringer for my SIL

    Except the shirt should read 'Teenage Mother'

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004