Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Monday, July 23, 2007

Got Wood?

At the Sunday Match, I got a little surprise during the shooters' meeting! I'd been given an invitation to the Cactus League Annual Awards Banquet held a couple weekends ago, but funds and scheduling didn't favor a trip to PHX for the event. I was expecting maybe a small 3rd Place award in one of the long gun disciplines, so I was floored when League Poobah Terry presented me the top awards* for both Rifle and Shotgun, plus a Service Award for being the 4th Sunday 3-Gun Stage Slave.

Later Terry laid the guilt trip on me for taking August off for my road trip. I guess I better start designing the August match, huh?

* Not the Best in these disciplines, just the most persistent.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 7:22 PM, Blogger LBJ said…

    Congratulations Bob. . you've earned it. . .

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004