Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Weekend Caption/Photoshop Contest

Sticky until Monday

Got a caption or photoshop for this picture (courtesy of Curmudgeonly & Skeptical)? You could win a coveted Blog Ad on my side bar!

Leave a caption or photo link in comments, or Email a pic to me at the address in my profile. Since ImageShack has been quirky lately, if you're sending a large animation, please provide a hot-linkable URL.

You need not own a blog to win! I'll advertise your favorite charity, web site, or even the P.O.S. Chevy you have for sale!! Judging begins Monday PM.

Winner!

Linda the Skywriter: Iguana love you long time.

Other Contests:
Rodney Dill (1st Place earlier this week!)
Gone Rick Motel (2nd place last week!)









Bagel Blogger(1st Place last week!)
WILLisms
First In!
Bullwinkle Blog
Right Pundits
Texas Fred
S.Y.L.Gunfighter









Photoshops:

Labels:

10 Comments:

  • At 3:37 PM, Blogger Buckaroo Banzai said…

    "Come on, Gila, show me the tongue again!"

     
  • At 4:55 PM, Blogger LBJ said…

    Iguana love you long time. .

     
  • At 6:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ted Kennedy mauls another intern in the horror flick "Chappaquiddick II - the Letchering"

     
  • At 2:10 AM, Blogger Serr8d said…

    Here you go, Cowboy, the grrls are out(ed)...

     
  • At 2:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ...but baby, I really DO have two of them...me love you LOOOOONG time!

     
  • At 5:13 AM, Blogger Ator said…

    Hey you! Back in my pants!

     
  • At 9:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    She, Loves, I, Guanas
    Living La Vida Loca!

     
  • At 3:23 PM, Blogger John R said…

    Harry Reid's favorite hooker practising for their next date.

     
  • At 8:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Iggy: "These boob things are new to me, but so far, I like."

     
  • At 4:24 PM, Blogger CW said…

    Jeanie wondered about continuing the relationship with Iggie, given his cold lizard lip kisses and his small (but interesting textured) penis.

    CW

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004