Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Monday, April 30, 2007

Weekend Caption/Photoshop Contest

Sticky until Monday

Got a good caption or photoshop for this Reuters picture? You could win a coveted Blog Ad on my side bar...and its tax free!

Leave a caption or photo link in comments, or Email a pic to me at the address in my profile. Since ImageShack has been quirky lately, if you're sending a large animation, please provide a hot-linkable URL.

You need not own a blog to win! I'll advertise your favorite charity, web site, or even pics of your fluffy ferret!! Judging begins Monday PM.

Winner!
pdb with:

"If this guy tries to get my bank's routing and account number one more time, I'll have Cheney kneecap him."

Other Contests:

Rodney Dill (Honorable Mention last week!)
Gone Rick Motel










Willisms
Bagel Blogger
Right Pundits
Bullwinkle Blog
Wyatt Earp

Photoshops:

Labels:

7 Comments:

  • At 7:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You can stop holding your breath Mr. President...We'll play the "I Don't Wanna Work" song again.

     
  • At 9:01 PM, Blogger Rodney Dill said…

    "Man, you can't beat da drum widdat."

     
  • At 10:37 PM, Blogger elliot said…

    When you gotta go, you really gotta go, eh Mr. President?

     
  • At 11:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Exhale man..Exhale.

     
  • At 8:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    . o O "If this guy tries to get my bank's routing and account number one more time, I'll have Cheney kneecap him."

     
  • At 8:28 AM, Blogger Serr8d said…

    Couldn't 'miss' this one...

    ;D

     
  • At 7:56 PM, Blogger Mr Bagel said…

    Ok Ok, the nose band the saddle and the ribbons, but Im not wearing the stirrups, and thats final!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004