Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Monday, April 30, 2007

No BAG Day for me

Blew off going to the gun show Saturday; figured the vendors might be finicky about a credit card that only has two days til expiration. If I had bought a gun, it wouldn't have been a BAG Day gun anyway because most of my tax return is long gone. What's left goes into my roadtrip fund.

What was I thinking of getting? A Benelli M2 Tactical. I still might get one by the end of the year, but it'll be financed by selling off some of my gunsafe queens.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 9:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I have a Benelli Nova with ghost ring sights and I love it!

     
  • At 11:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    A range buddy was kind enough to allow me to try his M2 at the range last month.

    I was impressed by the quickness of the action and the overall performance enough to acquire one of my own. Except mine's an M4 Super 90 - Model 11707.

    A collapsible stock,a Surecycle tube extension, and a leather sling completed my rig.

    I think you will like. Good choice.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004