Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Monday, March 26, 2007

Things That Should Not Surprise Anyone (But Probably Will)

Got meme-tagged by TD of Unforgiving Minute, meme-begotten by ColtCCO. See title.

The NBA West totally rocks! Why don't the East teams just change their names to the New Jersey Generals?

Some guns I like to shoot, some guns I like to have. Forty-four Magnums fall into the latter category.

Women are Evil. Men are Pigs. There's some kind of cause-effect relationship there that I just haven't ever figured out.

Steel Panthers: MBT must have based its (80s-era) South African forces on Kim du Toit, cuz their snipers and recce commandos really rock! I don't know why I say that, because I don't know whether he's a good shot or not. For Jon: Confirmed: If you have any number of Valkiri rocket launchers, the computer will kill one of them in the very first round. Update update: Okay, I've only got anecdotal evidence for that...what works for the Cubans doesn't seem to apply to Yugoslavs.

Ferret poop doesn't stink.

Foamy earplugs are recyclable. Just throw them in the wash and put them through the dryer with your ordinary clothes.

The Girl from Ipanema was blind! That's why she doesn't see!

Not tagging anybody, but if you're running with it....

1 Comments:

  • At 4:19 AM, Blogger AnarchAngel said…

    He is, but his kid is five times the shot Kim is (as in he has a credible shot at going to the olympics).

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004