Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Monday, March 26, 2007

Monday

Woo-hoo! The Practice Match results are up! Jon was top Shotgunner and #2 Rifleman out of a very large showing. I was #6 out of eight Pump-gunners, but I beat two Auto-gunners! I beat five out 14 carbine shooters, one of which was Jim the SOCOM-16 Fan. Keep in mind that I was shooting all Heavy Metal, including an single-stack .45. Mistakes were made, lessons were learned (Jon: "You can shoot the no-shoot three times and still smell like a rose if you're fast enough!").

Not a bad performance for me on one hour's sleep! I got as much sleep in the truck at the rest stop than I did in Jon's muy comfy guest bed. I need to relax...insomnia and a nervous stomach plague me before matches and there's none bigger than next week's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004