Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Does This Gun Make My Butt Look Big?

Caption Contest! Sticky.

There! Now you can't use the obvious caption.


As my favorite spectator sport kicks off tonight, let's celebrate when my favorite participation sport becomes a spectator activity: the Swedish Bikini IPSC Team!

Captions and/or Photoshops welcome by Monday Night (I've got a lot of Football to watch).

The Range is going HAAAWT!





Daaaaaamn! Look at all the contests in progress!

Rightlinx: the Perky One
OTB: the Wooden One
MrCompletely: the Damaged One
Gone Rick Motel: (Second place last week!) the Big Orange One
Willisms: (First place last week!): The Dark One
GOP&C: the Rectal One
GOP&C Weekend: the Dark One Too
NB Goldstein: (Second place this week...yeah, it's over) the Nauseating One
Sgt Hook: the Diving One
Sgt Stryker: (Second place last week!) The Hydraulic One
Wizbang: the Phoney One
Brain Fuel: the Shaved One
Bullwinkle Blog: the Treed One
Beloved Leader: the Capped One
Villainous Company: the Confused One
The Right Place: The Eviiiiiiiiil One
Lucky Dawg News: The Deaf One
Commonwealth Conservative: I'm Still Pondering This One

Featured in the OTB Caption Jam. This is a Caption Jam!

13 Comments:

  • At 10:34 PM, Blogger Rodney Dill said…

    Naw, we're not law enforcement, we're just going hunting with Dick Cheney.

     
  • At 11:03 PM, Blogger AlanDP said…

    Girl #1: You'll never guess where I've hidden my P-32.

    Girl #2: You'll never guess where I've hidden my Desert Eagle.

    Or this...

    "So, do you prefer large and slow or small and fast?"

     
  • At 7:42 AM, Blogger Rodney Dill said…

    "... and no little dutch boy around... care to lend a finger?"

     
  • At 11:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Season 6 of 24 opened without Jack Bauer, but no one seemed to mind.

     
  • At 12:19 PM, Blogger BobG said…

    My "guns" are bigger than yours...

     
  • At 2:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You think they are going to want the Doublemint???

     
  • At 4:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Errr...nothing comes, ah...springs...to mind. At least not caption-wise. However, I believe I am in love...

    (Who are they, and where?)

    C

     
  • At 8:20 PM, Blogger KeesKennis said…

    One two three, let's see who burst's first.

    Are they wearing hand me downs, everything seems too small?

    The girl in front:
    This thing growing on my hand is gonna explode!!

     
  • At 10:52 PM, Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy said…

    Spread 'em!
    (Or was that the obvious one?)

     
  • At 11:35 AM, Blogger Liora's Dad said…

    Dang, the cops in Palm Beach can pull me over any time!

     
  • At 1:58 PM, Blogger LBJ said…

    Two blondes at a range in Kentucky
    Confronted a bad guy-- how plucky!
    One got shot in the head
    Yet she still isn't dead
    For her mind was a blank (that was lucky!)

     
  • At 7:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    We promised to pose for "Gun Test" magazine as long as the printers don't put any staples through their "holsters".

     
  • At 2:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Blondes have more gun.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004