Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Saturday, December 24, 2005

My Christmas Present


Ruger Vaquero/Bisley in .44 Magnum.

I tried to give you all a hint with the Cowboy Gun post...only the little Uberti enabled me to reach the hammer one-handed, a feature of the Bisley hammer style. The Ruger is the same caliber as my Winchester, a desired situation for Cowboys. And I wanted to buy another one just like it, a dead give-away for a Cowboy gun.

Now I gotta spring for some new leather.

3 Comments:

  • At 8:43 PM, Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy said…

    Sweeeeeeet!
    I have one too, with a little longer barrel, though.

    Merry Christmas to you and yours, sir! :)

     
  • At 3:09 AM, Blogger Ssssteve said…

    CB, Merry Christmas to you!!! And great gun!!

     
  • At 6:37 PM, Blogger CDR Salamander said…

    ..guess who found one NIB in .41 this summer.... :)

    Had to buy some Cocobolo grips to go with it....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004