Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Friday, July 08, 2005

Pubs and Carnivals

Carnival of Cordite #21 is up!

Wow, this week really flew! I haven't been so quick to mine the Carnivals for pro-RKBA blogs to add to my ongoing post listing them (this URL subject to change when I do update it) since I wonder whether the Carnivals have rendered the list obsolete. What do you all think?

Since I'm asking...Bass or Newcastle? Chilled or room temp?

Update: Screw that noise...my first is room temp and I put some in the fridge for later. It's after 7 pm, for Pete's sake!



Here's my first use of the pub glasses Jon gave me for the bar. Do you know that's the first useful thing I've used my kitchen table for since I did my taxes? That's where I used to let all my tax return-relative paperwork pile up all year.

3 Comments:

  • At 10:08 PM, Blogger catfish said…

    brialliant!

     
  • At 11:25 AM, Blogger BillyBudd said…

    THAT is a good idea!

     
  • At 2:47 PM, Blogger Zendo Deb said…

    I'm sorry but if you think drinking Newcastle is a "hardship" there is just no help for you. This stuff is good - remember that traditional "room temp" in England is a bit chilly by US standards (and even modern Brit standards).

    Stay away from the Shanty (lemonade and beer *yuck*) and the scrumpy (hard lemonade).

    Any Scotch who's first name is Glen is always good. Stick to single malt.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004