Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Saturday, July 09, 2005

Howdy, Vern!

Okay, folks! Nothing to see here! Move along!

It turns out my IE was just clunky this morning. But I did learn something today (cue South Park's Kyle): Vern of Vern's Blog went through to lot of trouble to to look at my code and suggest a fix. I had seen his blog linking to mine in Technorati for a while, but after visiting his blog, my teeth clenched upon seeing his content. I didn't know why he'd linked to me, other than to point out a local blog across the political aisle, but I felt no desire to reciprocate. Well, not that I've had some contact with Vern, I realize how small-minded I was about that. Some of my best friends are left wingers, and I get along okay with them--except for the rabid moonbat who lives in the DPR-NJ, so I'm hereby going to link my first left-wing blog on my blogroll. Vern, a Phoenix resident, seems like a nice guy and wears a cool cowboy hat. Visit him today and see what the Left is saying.

(/Kyle mode)
(/teeth clenching)

2 Comments:

  • At 5:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm actually kinda surprised you could make the hat out. Bad picture.

    But thanks for the link!

    And, in case you missed my response-post; if you're in Phoenix, look me up. I'll buy a round.

     
  • At 10:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    well, I kliked the link, had to stop when I saw the top post about Clinton hunting down terrorists...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004