Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Monday, April 04, 2005

Joke Fix

De-cowboytized from Jen Martinez' blog:


Three military pilots were sitting around an advanced refresher Survival School campfire, out in the woods of Washingston state, each with the bravado for which they are famous. A night of tall tales begins...

The Captain from the Air Force says, "I must be the strongest, meanest, toughest pilot there is. Why, during the first night of GW2, I brought my Nighthawk to Downtown Baghdad! through a mountain of flak, took a buttfull of 57 mike mike, and pickled my smartbombs right into the target while I was slapping a pressure bandage on my leg. Then I flew right back through that flak and personally vectored a pair of A-10s onto them. They were quiet after that!"

The Marine Major couldn't stand to be bested. "That's nothing, I was caught in a SAMbush by some hidden mechanized infantry. I was spewing flares out the back and rockets and 20-milli out the front as I spun my Harrier around like a turret and hosed everything in sight. As my turbines starting tearing themselves apart, I landed with what little lift remained, and captured the sole surviving ZSU crew with my Beretta. I drove back to base with them as prisoners."

The Army Warrant Apache pilot remained silent, slowly stirring the coals with his pecker.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:38 AM, Blogger Michael Hawn said…

    Man,
    We all know that the Army has good pilots, but there is just no way that they had peckers...

     
  • At 2:16 PM, Blogger Barb said…

    Oh, yeah - I think Chief Bill will convert Apache to Cobra, though *snicker*

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004