Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Sunday, February 06, 2005

Best Superbowl Commercials?

My vote so far?

Mustang Convertible (driver frozen solid), but I'm biased concerning Mustangs...and the Bud Light Puerto Rican cockatoo.

But it's only Halftime.

Sir Paul, take a bow...that was magnificant!

The field of commercials was lame, the game was close, but ended with lousy clock management by the Eagles. Congrats to the Pats; enjoy your dynasty while it lasts!

2 Comments:

  • At 10:49 PM, Blogger BULLSEYE said…

    Your getting robbed...did you hear me...your getting robbed. Didn't catch the sponsor. I think it was Amerifirst or Ameriquest. Bullseye

     
  • At 4:17 PM, Blogger AFSister said…

    Other than the Salute to our Troops by Budweiser, I like the Killing the Cat one by Ameriquest. Too funny! I also had to giggle at the Fed Ex (Burt Reynolds/Dancing Bear) and Budweiser's Cedric the Entertainer two commercials (nagging hot chicks on the beach and doin' the designated driver dance).

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004