Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Saturday, January 29, 2005

Ennui

A French [*spit*] word I've never used in conversation and I write here for the first time. What use is vocabulary if you never use it?

From Dictionary.com: Listlessness and dissatisfaction resulting from lack of interest; boredom

GWB has been inaugurated, Condi sworn in, the Iraqis are voting...all is right with the world. Sure, I'm saddened with the worldwide deaths and scandals and moonbattery reported by the media, but none of that stuff is energizing me to blog. I spent yesterday flitting from others' Caption Contests to other blogs to news sites...I was entertained and time flew by and I didn't write a darned thing in this blog. A good blogger would have made note of all the sites that entertained him and posted links, but I was flitting...and flitters are not the most thoughtful creatures. I will endeavor to be more thoughtful in the future and no longer assume my few readers must have seen all the good stuff out there before settling on mine.

I should also endeavor to clean the ferrets' litter boxes more often, but they seem to have found the newspaper okay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004