Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Monday, January 31, 2005

Ferret Sandwich



I was worried how matronly Gracie (center) was going to get along with big strappping young guys Mooglie (top) and Rustle (bottom) when I dropped her off at Jon's before my summer road trip. If the boys didn't warm up to her quickly, Gracie would have to spend all day alone...a big inconvenience for college student Jon who would feel obliged to spend some playtime with her. Fortunately, the boys sensed Gracie's advanced age (and maybe her weakened state from her surgery) and actually treated her with gentleness. For her part, Gracie wasn't stressed at all and actually enjoyed the interaction. It was probably the most fun she had in the last year of her life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004