Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Friday, December 17, 2004

Cap'n, the Servers are Gonna Blow

Well, maybe I won't be doing a lot more graphics posting so soon. Earthlink has informed me that I'm exceeding my bandwidth for a private site. I've been uploading all my pics to the free web storage EL gives you with an Earthlink Email account and img src'ing them via HTML on my posts. Looks like I'm gonna have to cut down or use somewhere else. I guess it's a good thing my posting will be slowing down over the holidays anyway as I get out of the house for a change and be sociable.

2 Comments:

  • At 3:07 PM, Blogger Caltechgirl said…

    well, I suppose you could use Hello (the blogger picture tool) for jpgs and there are other photo hosting sites, so you can leave the movies etc at earthlink and still have room for more (yay! more Blob movies!)

     
  • At 1:55 AM, Blogger Kevin said…

    I use Photobucket. It's free if you don't use too much bandwidth (I do) and pretty damned cheap for essentially unlimited bandwidth (I pay.)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004