Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Blues



The world lost the great Doc Watson today. My best friend Alan introduced me to his music over 30 years ago as "Chief" breezed through his German Basic Course and I struggled through Basic Korean.

Chief and his wife Theta lost one of their little furry buddies this week, so I'll raise a toast to Doc in the Great Up Yonder and to Missy finding a warm sunny spot down on Piddler's Green.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

  • At 1:59 PM, Blogger Sigivald said…

    Cheers to Doc, who I actually had thought was already dead.

    Who knew?

    (Side note - dear Blogger Captcha... it's really hard to type in the text, when it's Greek.)

     
  • At 9:29 PM, Blogger Serr8d said…

    Howdy!

    OT, but I'll bet you find this photo fascinating!

    Cheers!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004