Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Sunday, December 04, 2011

Watching the Sunday Night Game

I gotta wonder how sympathetic Saints fans are for Detroit fans. New Orleans became a storm-stricken ghost town after Katrina, but they persevered, cheering on their long-suffering Saints who eventually won their first Super Bowl. Detroit is a crime-stricken Rust Belt ghost town who is finally seeing its long-suffering Lions eke out a winning season. I wonder what the Mitten-Staters feel watching their team implode on national TV on a broadcast jam-packed with Hyundai and BMW car commercials. Why am I doing all this wondering? I still have a butt-load of homework to do! Doh!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004