Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Monday, November 28, 2011

After the Turkey, Targets


(Click to embiggen)

A Cactus shooter asked for an assault stage, so I made one.

Not surprisingly, it was gameable.














A "Gotcha" stage that few shot cleanly. The no-shoot cardboard behind the plate rack was the most common victim (got me too!).



















Just a little mind game, "Go Cards" is a recycled stage that will keep coming back... mostly during football season.















"Our House" put the Saloon to good use... except then Wayne shot his brutal FN-FAL. That cleared the house of spectators... except for the range safety officer and your intrepid videographer.


I squeaked by Jon in Carbine, but Wayne (aka Chuck) was en fuego with this Remington 1100 and FN-FAL.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004