Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Are You a Tucson-Area Republican?

Sometimes I wonder why I ever bother to vote in Pima County....

URGENT MESSAGE TO ALL PIMA COUNTY REGISTERED REPUBLICANS:

There is nothing written anywhere in the by-laws saying that anyone has the right to keep REGISTERED REPUBLICANS from attending this Friday's GOP Special Meeting at the Manning House, 4:30pm, 450 West Paseo Redondo, Tucson, AZ 85701. Although the rogue Pima GOP Executive Committee would LOVE YOU BELIEVE OTHERWISE.

I ask each and every one of you today. Will you be bullied by this type of over abuse of power and "We speak for you" mentality or will you stand and defend liberty and justice and remind them that they work for us, WE THE PEOPLE??? I hope to see every single PIMA COUNTY REGISTERED REPUBLICAN AT THE MANNING HOUSE THIS FRIDAY. Our very freedom depends on it.
Read.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004