Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Sunday, May 29, 2011

You Might Be Wondering

...why a Tucson gunblogger and military veteran hasn't blogged about the Pima County SWAT Team's gunning down of Marine Corps veteran Jose Guerena and subsequent cover-up.

Well, I live in Pima County and Sheriff Dupnik would have no trouble figuring out where I live.

And you never know when one of those Oops Raids will happen again.

At my house.

Just saying.

In other news, the Oath Keepers will muster and march to Guerena's home in his memory tomorrow.

h/t to David Codrea

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

  • At 1:02 AM, Blogger Desert Cat said…

    Somebody serious needs to step up to the plate to run against him next election cycle. This may be the first time I ever gave enough damn about the office of sheriff to actually contribute or campaign for his replacement.

    Let 'im raid me! It would be plenty obvious that it was egregious retaliation for protected political speech and political activity.

    Yeah, I might be dead, but we all die sooner or later, and I would only sooner die for my faith than to die demonstrating for all to see the depth of corruption in the system.

    (So, you know, keep your eyes peeled for a "botched" SWAT raid somewhere in the San Pedro valley...;)

    turing word: "boted"
    Yeah, that. Just add a "c".

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004