Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Monday, February 28, 2011

It's not a Hallucination

...if you're asleep.

Twice last night, I drifted off to sleep, only to hear my alarm ring tone go off on my cell phone. Only thing was, it was nowhere near time to wake up and my cell phone showed no evidence of having rung or being activated. This is almost as bad as nights when I wake up to the imaginary doorbell. Not nearly as bad as the dream where a dog is suddenly barking inches from my face. I really hate that one. Probably has something to do with alcohol withdrawal, I bet. Well, I pounded lots of coffee and finished my homework before dawn. I should go for a walk but it's frikkin' cold out this morning. A nap before school would be nice.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • At 11:13 PM, Blogger Desert Cat said…

    Those early morning naps (when you need them) are tremendous for making the day ahead possible. Too bad my circumstances rarely permit me to grab one.

     
  • At 11:16 PM, Blogger Desert Cat said…

    Also, I hate the 3 AM sudden start from sleep when some pang of panic from a cr*p situation I need to face the next day (*after* I'm done sleeping) hits me.

    Then I can't fall asleep again til 5 AM and I end up short of sleep.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004