Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Lower the Boom

For the second straight Veterans Day, I'll be working all day instead of enjoying the federal holiday like most of you... and that's okay. Last year, I was Camera Operator, Armorer, and Grip for the school's production of two student movies. This year, I'm doing Utility Audio and Armorer for a single film noir shot over the next 4 days.

There's only three jobs in the Audio Department: Head Mixer, Head Boom Operator, and UA. Since the Director had asked me to do the Armorer thing again, I didn't bother pursuing the leadership positions... I'll still put in more than the 4 hours required of a UA drone, including replacing the Head Mixer on the recorder and Boom-Boom on the fishing pole. I'm scheduled for two full days of duty, then I get to help a friend shoot a Western on Saturday/Sunday! It's a good thing I don't have much homework this weekend!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004