Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Monday, October 18, 2010

Weekend Caption/Photoshop Contest

Sticky until End of Contest

Got a better caption or photoshop for this unsourced pic? You could win a coveted Blog Ad on my side bar! If you're lucky, I'll be too busy to blog and you'll keep your ad up for weeks!

Leave a caption or photo link in comments, or Email a pic to me at the address in my profile. If you're sending a large animation, please provide a hot-linkable URL. You need not own a blog to win! I'll advertise your favorite charity, web site, or even your favorite tactical hydration system.

Check out the links in Drinks Ordered for photoshops!

Judging begins Monday Night.

WINNER!

Reader Lil Bro keeps the top spot with:
I'd say it has the chlorinated bouquet of a South Jersey 2010 with just a hint of giardia.
Serr8d's Photoshop gets an Honorable Mention.

Other Contests:

Support your Local Gunfighter
Family Security Matters
Outside the Beltway
RT’s Ponderings
Wizbang

Labels: ,

19 Comments:

  • At 9:36 AM, Anonymous John D said…

    Now there's a girl who knows how to handle a hose.

     
  • At 10:57 AM, Blogger Serr8d said…

    Holy hose beast, that's one cool drink of water. I'll have to work on this one for awhile.

    (And is that a Ponderosa Pine there in the background? Would explain the shade-tree light-skin phenom we're seeing~! )

     
  • At 4:20 PM, Anonymous Wyatt Earp said…

    Tracy's cleavage? A River Runs Through It.

     
  • At 7:33 PM, Blogger Glenn B said…

    "You think that water is wet, just take a look at my pants!

    Did I just say that outloud...."

    All the best,
    GB

     
  • At 9:15 PM, Blogger Cargosquid said…

    I'll be in my bunk.

     
  • At 10:06 PM, Blogger azlibertarian said…

    Mmmmm....

    No tan lines.

     
  • At 11:21 AM, Blogger Randall said…

    Filling up the "Water Balloons".

     
  • At 11:45 AM, Anonymous lil bro said…

    I'd say it has the chlorinated bouquet of a South Jersey 2010 with just a hint of giardia.

     
  • At 12:16 PM, Blogger Serr8d said…

    No way I could miss this one.

    Photoshop

     
  • At 1:07 PM, Blogger John Richardson said…

    Water? What water? I must have been distracted.

     
  • At 12:33 PM, Blogger SayUncle said…

    Now, where's that golf ball?

    -SayUncle

     
  • At 10:27 PM, Anonymous Stretch said…

    Following her mother's advice Tiffany practiced "working up to it."

     
  • At 9:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Giggity.

     
  • At 10:40 AM, Blogger Gunmart said…

    Best bottled water ad ever!

     
  • At 1:58 PM, Blogger Gunmart said…

    Too bad she's your cousin

     
  • At 7:02 PM, Anonymous Gunmart said…

    Hose

    ;D

     
  • At 12:54 AM, Blogger JT Trujillo said…

    Getting rid of the chrome from the trailer hitch...

     
  • At 8:30 AM, Blogger Serr8d said…

    Thanks! Cowboy, for the honorable mention.

     
  • At 10:19 AM, Blogger Gunmart said…

    Put your mouth on it!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004