Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Sunday, May 02, 2010

Studnut Report



Yay! May is here! Spring semester is winding down and for most of my "finals," the hard work is behind me. Our two Post-Production movies, Apprehension and Arizona Chainsaw Massacre, are being scored by musicians at the moment, as is my Always Advanced Video project. The most rewarding (and time-consuming) aspect of the semester was working on my classmates' productions. Besides serving as Armorer for three productions, I was Director of Photography for one classmate, 2nd Unit Director and cameraman for another, and grip/boom operator for another. I ought to get producer credit for a few of these for which I provided lights and mics.

I'll be surprised to get better than a B in Advanced Screenwriting.

Oh, yeah, I ought to squeak out an A in JPN101 too!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004