Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Friday, February 19, 2010

Match Cut

Here's a little foreshadowing for ya!

Thanks to FXSupply.com, the DMAFB BX Sporting Goods Department, and Pima College's awesome Graphics folks, I got some of the props today for my Advanced Video Production movie.

I got a good lead on one of my three speaking/acting parts, but today's casting call was utterly devoid of heroine material.

Also got recruited to be Armorer on a classmate's movie, so I only need to pick up at least one more slot somewhere else. We have to participate in three classmate productions. If I don't get any nibbles for technical jobs anywhere, there's always Craft Services. Heck, buying pizza for someone's crew can't be that hard.

Hey, who knew Gerber made machetes?

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • At 8:42 AM, Blogger Fits said…

    Nowadays it seems like EVERYBODY is into making machetes. Which reminds me that the local Harbor Freight has one on sale for $4.99. Last one I bought from them only lasted 9 years of heavy brush cutting duties. Slackers.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004