Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Thursday, October 15, 2009

The Guns of October

Sunday 9 am is the Annual Super-Fun Match at Ben Avery, where my buddy Jon has whipped up some stages that, as usual, go over and above the routine of a 3rd 4th Sunday Practice Fun Gun multi-gun match. If you just bring a pistol (you narrow-minded pistoleros), you can still play, but then you miss out on the whole 3-Gun Experience! Jon's dug out some reactive rifle targets from his toybox that should add to the uniqueness of this match. Since Jon and I are going to be there all day, we intend to shoot pistol-caliber carbine, as well as rifle-pistol-shotgun. Here's Jon running rough-shod over last year's course of fire.

As if this wasn't enough gun fun for a month, we're shooting the Arizona State Sub-Gun Match at Rio Salado on Halloween. Jon plans to wail away with his semi-auto 9-mm Kel-Tec in the PCC Division, while I'll run the Hebrewm in my first-ever purpose-made (and not made by me) full-auto match.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • At 9:11 PM, Anonymous Jon said…

    FYI, the multi-gun match is on the 25th (4th Sunday).

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004