Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Friday, October 03, 2008

Hmmmm

A college film project is having a casting call tomorrow. Dusted off my weak-ass resume. Who knows, they just might need a fat old guy?

Update: As a matter of fact, they do need a fat old guy! I went in for a reading and did okay after flubbing the first lines. Guess I had to get warmed up. The kids running the casting call said I did well, but I'll bet they're taught to say that.

Too bad I don't speak Spanish... I mean, yeah, I can read Spanish, but sound like a native? Aniyo, Haksaeng! They seemed impressed that I could speak Korean... too bad the damned college wasn't. I got no credits for all the Korean training I've received (36 credit hours from Basic Korean alone) -- and I only need six credit hours of Social Studies for this degree!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004