Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Monday, July 21, 2008

Weekend Caption/Photoshop Contest

Sticky until Monday -- Scroll Down for New Stuff
Got a caption or photoshop for this unsourced photo? You could win a coveted Blog Ad on my side bar!

Leave a caption or photo link in comments, or Email a pic to me at the address in my profile. If you're sending a large animation, please provide a hot-linkable URL.

You need not own a blog to win! I'll advertise your favorite charity, web site, or even that rusty HK in your closet.

Check out the links in Drinks Ordered for photoshops!

Judging begins Monday PM.

Winner!

Kirk (I'm assuming of Fun Turns to Tragedy!!!) withs with:
Norman finds out what happens when you bring a knife to a gunfight....
AlanDP gets an Honorable Mention:
Wilbur cautiously enjoys his free continental breakfast at the Bates Motel.

Another weekend with no linking... profuse apologies to all and if you happened to link here, you rawk! Don't worry; vacations don't last forever!

Labels:

17 Comments:

  • At 8:55 PM, Blogger Buckaroo Banzai said…

    Please keep your finger outside the cookie guard.

     
  • At 10:42 PM, Blogger Serr8d said…

    "Of course I keep a weapon and some cookies in my shower.

    I've been to prison, you know."

     
  • At 8:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'll clean the gun as soon as I'm done eating.

     
  • At 8:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Norman finds out what happens when you bring a knife to a gunfight....

     
  • At 9:53 AM, Blogger Rodney Dill said…

    Hmmm... don't think I can beat kirk's caption.

     
  • At 12:59 PM, Blogger Dennis said…

    Bob tests out the all ne "Urban Camoflage

     
  • At 1:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Keep macaroons clear of the action. Rinse. Shampoo. Repeat.

     
  • At 4:45 PM, Blogger Serr8d said…

    You go, Kirk.

    A slight photoshop.

     
  • At 5:37 PM, Blogger BobG said…

    "This is my rifle, this is my gun..."

     
  • At 7:10 PM, Blogger AlanDP said…

    Wilbur cautiously enjoys his free continental breakfast at the Bates Motel.

     
  • At 11:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    How to handle an intruder while eating cookies in the shower, "On the floor - dead or alive. Choice is your's, punk"

     
  • At 1:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    alandp wins, right there.

     
  • At 6:52 PM, Blogger John R said…

    alandp wins hands down.

    The image first showed up on ar15.com awhile ago.

     
  • At 8:56 AM, Blogger Rodney Dill said…

    alandp wins, right there.

    Kirk already had a Bates Motel reference, that also included ripping on the Obama Knife/gun fight reference. I s'pose it depends on your sense of humor as to which one is funnier.

     
  • At 12:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I clean all of my firearms in the shower ... I like that warm soapy feeling.

     
  • At 4:21 PM, Blogger Zuke said…

    Who flushed the toilet??? You got the milk hot!

     
  • At 9:44 PM, Blogger Pretty Things said…

    This takes Psycho to a whole different level.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004