Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Monday, July 07, 2008

Weekend Caption/Photoshop Contest

Sticky until Monday -- Scroll Down for New Stuff

Got a caption or photoshop for this summertime photo? (Hat tip to Binker Mom!) You could win a coveted Blog Ad on my side bar!

Leave a caption or photo link in comments, or Email a pic to me at the address in my profile. If you're sending a large animation, please provide a hot-linkable URL.

You need not own a blog to win! I'll advertise your favorite charity, web site, or even that Speedo swimsuit that you're too embarrassed to wear.

Check out the links in Drinks Ordered for photoshops!

Judging begins Monday PM.

Winner!

Lil Bro:
In a effort to reduce personal injury lawsuits, Lane Bryant is now introducing its new G-string whiplash and restraining system.
Honorable Mention to Anonymous:

I cast a net and caught 250 pounds of skank.

Other Ongoing Contests

Outside the Beltway (I got 1st Place last week!)
Support your Local Gunfighter (I got 1st Place last week!)
Gone Rick Motel
Right Pundits
WILLisms
bRight & Early

Labels:

16 Comments:

  • At 9:04 AM, Blogger Dennis said…

    Why them Mexicans keep tryin to sell me??

     
  • At 12:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Looks like the tuna fishermen caught another whale!

    Jon B.

     
  • At 6:43 PM, Blogger Serr8d said…

    I've self-denounced.

    Just to get that behind me...

    ;D

     
  • At 6:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    In a effort to reduce personal injury lawsuits, Lane Bryant is now introducing its new G-string whiplash and restraining system.

     
  • At 10:33 PM, Blogger shooter said…

    No, no...Uhn Uh girlfriend! That lap-band s'posd go inside yo' belly, not around it!

     
  • At 2:19 AM, Blogger Buckaroo Banzai said…

    Even Spider-man was powerless against The Brown Goblin.

     
  • At 3:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    "You gots your fishnet in my tuna!"
    "No, you gots your tuna in my fishnet!"

     
  • At 8:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    A bad day fishing ... sometimes depends on which one DIDN'T get away.

     
  • At 8:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The boss told Tawana if she wanted to flip burgers, she'd have to wear a "hair"-net...and they say blonds are dumb.

     
  • At 6:31 AM, Blogger KeesKennis said…

    My PS at
    http://keeskennis.blogspot.com/2008/07/all-hail-cowboy-blob.html

    Cheers

     
  • At 2:56 PM, Blogger Rodney Dill said…

    Cat's Cradle: Ur doin it rong.

     
  • At 12:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    After recent thong mishap lawsuits, Victoria's Secret introduces the OSHA approved "Safety Thong".

     
  • At 2:34 PM, Blogger Snigglefrits said…

    A Silly String assplosion rocks the ghetto.

     
  • At 9:26 PM, Blogger shooter said…

    So this is what it looks like when you shove ten pounds of sh&$ into a five pound sack!

     
  • At 1:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I cast a net and caught 250 pounds of skank.

     
  • At 4:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love booty, I love black booty, I love big black booty, but damn, you could park a bike in that butt-crack.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004