Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Don't need college to tell me that

Tomorrow I'm kicking off my annual summer road trip back East. I'm playing the Gun Fairy for a friend if mine, picking up a family heirloom in West Texas and will deliver it to him in Maryland after I play with it for a week or two. :)

Today, I proved to the college that I'm an American citizen and Arizona resident. I can't complain about the hassle -- I voted for Proposition 300 like everybody else.

School sez I gotta take 6 credit hours of Social Studies... I wonder if they'll accept any of the 36 hours I got from DLI's Korean Basic Course? Or maybe I'll just take a coupla Japanese classes to amuse myself.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004