Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Cowboy Blob, Occupation: Studnut

Stopped by and registered for classes at the Community College today, with an AAS in mind -- so I'm not a liberal arts major, Jon! I signed for the Digital Arts and Film degree... I need to dig up another course to break the 12 hours needed for full-time GI Bill benefits. Still don't know what core curriculum I'll pursue, but who knows, maybe I'll be the next Michael Bane!

Update: I may have signed up for two prerequisites for the wrong degree, but I think they'll be useful anyway (if the VA thinks so). All the other classes were closed.

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • At 11:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Rats! I wanted to tease you for the rest of your life that you were some form of liberal.

     
  • At 11:46 PM, Blogger Cowboy Blob said…

    That shame would have shortened my life.

     
  • At 6:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good choice! That major would suite your personality very well!
    Best wishes to you
    Daisycat

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004