Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Scandy Vermin

What makes a vodka and grape juice cocktail taste tastier than a Steel Panthers: MBT Defend mission? Somehow, our rookie-green Indonesian forces ended up in the middle of Finland, and the filthy Finns didn't like that one little bit. To add insult to injury, Jon bought several riverboat Monitors to pollute their pristine lakes and I sewed the intervening meadows with land mines and dug-in infantry. We're so easily entertained who can waste a Friday night sniping Sissi scouts and T-72s while noshing on jalapeno-flavored potato chips. I wouldn't want their mission, but that's the way the dice fell. Like the Finnish Air Force in front of my Rapiers and Jon's Strelas.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004