Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I Heart Carrier

PBS' Carrier kicks ass! The junior ratings whining, the petty officers bristling, the officers pontificating... (I think the chiefs were smart to make themselves scarce on the two episodes I've seen). It's like being back in the service again, except that Air Force chicks were cuter than Navy chicks, as a rule.

There are exceptions to that rule... I've met three or four of them. I mean in the Naval Service side... even dated the Barbara Feldon lookalike, and bit my tongue standing in the DLI chow line behind the finest TBBBNG ever to wear the Globe and Anchor. And to my old friend Jim R.: way to go, dude!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004