Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Monday, March 31, 2008

Weekend Caption/Photoshop Contest

Sticky until Monday -- Scroll Down for New Stuff

Not the winning caption:

Diyala patrol : A US soldier from Ghostrider Company 3rd Squadron 2nd Stryker Cavalry Regiment, steps out of a bathroom newly renovated by coalition forces and painted with cartoons of Mickey Mouse in the restive Diyala province, located northeast of Baghdad. (AFP/ David Furst)

Got a caption or photoshop for this AFP photo? You could win a coveted Blog Ad on my side bar!

Leave a caption or photo link in comments, or Email a pic to me at the address in my profile. If you're sending a large animation, please provide a hot-linkable URL.

You need not own a blog to win! I'll advertise your favorite charity, web site, or even your collection of Annette Funicello pics!

Check out the links in Drinks Ordered for photoshops!

Judging begins Monday PM.

WINNER!

BobG of Near the Salty City scores with:
"Damn, that has got to be the weirdest whorehouse I've ever been in..."
Other Contests:

Gone Rick Motel
Outside the Beltway
WILLisms

Labels:

12 Comments:

  • At 6:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    M I C ...See you real soon.

    K E Y ...Why? because we love you.

    Safe home, hero. See you in Disneyland!

     
  • At 6:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    A Fritz the Cat mural was abandoned after long lines began forming with guys holding twenties.

     
  • At 6:56 PM, Blogger Buckaroo Banzai said…

    "CLEAR! Scratch two rodents, Sarge."

     
  • At 8:16 PM, Blogger BobG said…

    "Damn, that has got to be the weirdest whorehouse I've ever been in..."

     
  • At 11:36 AM, Blogger Dennis said…

    I;ll Take it!

     
  • At 5:45 PM, Blogger Deathlok said…

    The turn out for the new Disney World - Baghdad did not have the turn out that they expected.

     
  • At 5:46 PM, Blogger Deathlok said…

    "It's a Jihad World After All!"

     
  • At 10:54 PM, Blogger Serr8d said…

    A humble offering.

    (I wonder...where's that soldier's helmet?)

     
  • At 11:24 PM, Blogger Grandpa-Old Soldier said…

    Come out come where ever you are

     
  • At 7:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nobody plays "footsies" with Ghostriders.

     
  • At 10:24 AM, Blogger BobG said…

    Interesting variation of my avatar, Cowboy Blob. I may think about using it in the future.

     
  • At 10:31 AM, Blogger Cowboy Blob said…

    Feel free, Bob!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004