Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Monday, February 18, 2008

Weekend Caption/Photoshop Contest

Sticky until Monday
Got a caption or photoshop for this Associated Press picture? You could win a coveted Blog Ad on my side bar!

A performer, disguised as a dinosaur, jokes with a woman during carnival celebrations at the Sambadrome in Rio de Janeiro, Tuesday, Feb. 5, 2008. (AP Photo/Silvia Izquierdo)

Leave a caption or photo link in comments, or Email a pic to me at the address in my profile. If you're sending a large animation, please provide a hot-linkable URL.

You need not own a blog to win! I'll advertise your favorite charity, web site, or even your old Barney tapes!

Check out the links in Drinks Ordered for photoshops!


Judging begins Monday PM.

Winner!

A thin field this week, but Wyatt Earp rides to the winner's circle after fathering a new son and dropping the oldest political joke in existence: "John McCain 'polls the electorate' in Rio."

Other Contests:
Public Pondering (1st Place last week!)
Support your Local Gunfighter-Daddy (3rd Place last week!)
One photoshop

(Use your mouse to tune)
Gone Rick Motel
Outside the Beltway
WILLisms
Right Pundits

Labels:

9 Comments:

  • At 8:54 AM, Blogger Buckaroo Banzai said…

    John McCain "polls the electorate" in Rio.

     
  • At 11:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey lady, how would you like to be in our latest installment of "Jurassics Gone Wild"?

     
  • At 10:52 PM, Blogger Cowboy Blob said…

    Behold, the Liccalottapus!

     
  • At 12:59 AM, Blogger Serr8d said…

    Hey, you just won your own contest!

    "Bones in my fingers,
    Bones in my toes;
    You'll love me, I lingers,
    With my elephant's hose!"

     
  • At 2:16 PM, Blogger Deathlok said…

    Hey Baby! Come 'ere! You's is Cold Blooded!

     
  • At 8:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I can haz Kameltoe?

     
  • At 7:10 PM, Blogger Rodney Dill said…

    Weekend at Jim Morrison's

     
  • At 12:22 AM, Blogger Buckaroo Banzai said…

    Whoo hoo! Thanks for the win . . . and the flattering pic!

     
  • At 2:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What's Bill Gates doing behind this lady???

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004