Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

From the Blogonomicon

You scored as You are a Vampiric Elf!, Congratulations my friend! You are a Vampyric Elf. Your kind are few and far between! Your hobbies include drinking the blood of innocent victims or just draining it and mixing it with herbs and spices. You were once one of the noblest of white magic creatures but you turned against those who you loved, most likely because of lost love, and turn yourself into their greatest fear to punish them all!

You are a Vampiric Elf!


67%

Fallen Angel


50%

Vampire


50%

Black Witch


42%

You are a Demon


33%

What creature of the night are you you most like? (Pics!!)
created with QuizFarm.com

Blogonomicon

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 7:45 PM, Blogger LBJ said…

    I have grown accustomed to the dark, and often sleep in small closed places. I can't remember the last time I had mortal food. I have yet to see the crack of dawn for it could harm me. I'm a vampire. . No wait Dammit. . I'm a Fed Ex Pilot!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004