Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Thursday, July 05, 2007

Argh, I'm Tagged!

The Desert Cat tagged me with this meme that's been bouncing around the Blogosphere. I hate him.

1. All right, here are the rules.

2. We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.

3. Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.

4. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight
things and post these rules.

5. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged
and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re
tagged, and to read your blog.

1. I'm a pack rat; books, old computers, you name it. I need a garage sale.
2. Functionally fluent in Korean; subject to change since I've stopped talking to Koreans.
3. I'm right-handed, but I can only play with a yo-yo with my left hand; I learned while I had a cast on my right hand.
4. I've donated 10 gallons of O Negative blood in my lifetime.
5. Oh, yeah, I've got six cameras laying around the house too.
6. I snore (so I've been told).
7. I have never owned a cell phone and I haven't worn a wristwatch since 2001.
8. I've got a hot date Saturday!

I refuse to inflict this meme on anybody, but if you participate based on reading this, leave me a link in comments and I'll post it!

Labels:

4 Comments:

  • At 11:24 AM, Blogger Veeshir said…

    I've donated 10 gallons of O Negative blood in my lifetime.

    Whose?

     
  • At 6:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Is that "hot date" someone you just left in your car with the windows up?

     
  • At 10:52 PM, Blogger Desert Cat said…

    It must be a date--one of those sticky sweet fruits they grow around Yuma. Left it in the car, probably, yea.

     
  • At 9:18 PM, Blogger LBJ said…

    I'm an O negative though I can't donate as much when I'm flying.

    We have the 48 hour rule after donation.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004