Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

BOG 2 Lives!

And she's a beauty! My second Box of Gun is now theoretically a functioning firearm...without the help of a gunsmith! [Knock on wood.] She's still got to spend some time at the eye doctor before she goes debutante...and I want to keep her under wraps until her city cousin is ready to sashay down the catwalk alongside.

Perhaps keep an eye on AR15.com for a sneak peek.

"Thumper Junior" aside, I've never assigned a gender or pet name to a firearm before, but this one's definitely a female. She's been spending my money like nobody's business. I sure hope when she puts out, it's been worth it.

Well, she better put out!

Yeah, Ladies, I'm a pig.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004