Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Monday, October 09, 2006

Monday...Blah

What am I talking about...it's a holiday today! I was just about to bitch and moan about my lack of motivation today, but it's a moot point. Most of the stuff on base is closed today, and most of the places downtown will be extra packed with shoppers enjoying the day off.

Southeast Tucson got another good soaking this morning, so I might give the yard another hour or so to dry out before trying to hack through the jungle. Aww...that'll run into Monday Night Football. Screw that. I've got tomorrow morning to fill cans before the garbage truck passes through.

Still need to run the Stang soon...after jumping it; will probably need to get a new battery. It'll be nice to drive it again now that it's getting nice out. Yeah, my life is so exciting. Mom always asks, "What's new with you?" and I never have a good answer.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I know her! She was an angel but in the end she was a PITA. Ciao angel!

    I hope you didn't write anything with this image 'cause I can't tear my eyes away.

     
  • At 1:03 AM, Blogger Desert Cat said…

    What is *with* this October rain? This is supposed to be a dry month.

    Ok, not that I would normally complain about rain in the desert, but I was trying to frikken *coat my roof* today!

    An ill-timed shower made a mess of *that* plan...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004