Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Wanna Make Me Catholic Real Quick?

F*ck with Papa Benny. Oh, wait...I'm supposed to be Catholic already.

Joseph Stalin is famously said to have asked an adviser, dismissively, “How many divisions does the Pope have?” Had the adviser possessed greater courage, he might have replied: “
How many does he need?

As I sit on my flabby retiree ass watching the Middle East turn to sh*t, I'm reasonably sure that Uncle Sam won't be calling me back into active duty unless we're going to war with North Korea (fluent linguists don't grow on trees and I can still remember enough stuff that would take a few years to teach). Nothing would motivate me more to get a passport and update my shots than Is1amic ragtards declaring open war on the Vatican. I can't offer a Vatican Foreign Legion much more than passable skill with a rifle, but I suspect I won't be alone.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love you.

    Maggie

     
  • At 1:45 AM, Blogger AnarchAngel said…

    My fat brokedown ass'll be fighting you for the first seat.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004