Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Technical Difficulties?

Anybody else having trouble with my blog? I mean, format-wise. Don't like my content?--go suck eggs. It was slow-loading in both Firefox and IE today, but a click on Reload seemed to fix things for me. And I'm on pokey 26.4/28.8 dialup (depending on how hard the wind blows the wax string).

While I'm on the subject, is there anything about the blog that bothers you? I've narrowed the banner to appease the 800-pixeliers; I try to upload pix at medium to balance speed and readibility. Those of you who surf my archives may have encountered the green Yafro monkey...that was my photo host before Blogger started hosting them itself--I was glad to leave! I've gone back and replaced pix for some of the more popular posts, but sometimes I couldn't even remember what they were supposed to be (since Yafro renames pic files to long-a$s alphanumeric jumbles).

7 Comments:

  • At 7:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    If it was more like me and less like you I would like it more....or less.

     
  • At 8:13 PM, Blogger Dr. StrangeGun said…

    Nope; no issues. I just piped up earlier because after 5-6 reload clicks the page halted with an HTML snippet right before where the pope's pic would have been.

    Which, of course, left the photo with the *lovely* stein-maiden all by itself. I'd tap that too. I hear mention about a background in that photo though, but I just can't see it...

     
  • At 11:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    More carpet sharks, more IPSC. more Cowboy Blob adventures.

    Oh, and more bar maidens.

     
  • At 1:56 AM, Blogger Zendo Deb said…

    you need to get rid of the rounded corners on the title bar.

    And I still like the Old, old banner photo better.

     
  • At 2:49 AM, Blogger Cowboy Blob said…

    If I knew how to do that, I would.

    As for the banner, Deb, you've got to learn to let go. I might bring it back briefly for my next anniversary, but you've got 360 days to wait for that. Until then, I'll change it as the mood and creativity strikes me.

     
  • At 3:34 AM, Blogger Cowboy Blob said…

    Okay, Deb, I risked total template destruction and figured out how to nuke that divider, but I can't figure out how to get the banner closer to the blog title. That's enough of living in the Danger Zone tonight.

     
  • At 5:05 PM, Blogger Nate said…

    Works fine for me.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004