Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Lazy Bastard

Loaded magazines and shotgun bandolier? Check!

Eyes and ears? Check! Water bottles in the freezer? Check!

All the guns clean? Para--Check! HBAR--Check! 870--Who cleans a shotgun, besides annually?

Pre-posted the Ferret Blogging pic? Check!

Set the alarm clock? Check!

Motivated to drag my hungover ass outta bed and drive two hours to the Match? Houston, we have a problem....

Yup, I blew it off and slept in this morning. At least I was spared the embarassment of plopping down a roll of quarters with my match fee because I'd forgotten to get cash. Maybe I should learn how to use the ATM....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004