Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Saturday, September 02, 2006

Milestone Referrer: Desert Cat

A shoutout to my cherished referrers too! My 100,002nd referral came from the D-Cat himself!

On his blog today comes a quote:

"The main obstacle to a stable and just world order is the United States."
-- George Soros

Read the Rest.

That reminds me of other current news. I'm surprised the Kos Kiddies show such restraint.








Director Gabriel Range:

"It is a serious and sensitive film. There is no way it would encourage anyone to assassinate Bush and usher in Cheney’s America."

Since the Left declares these flights of fancy as a "thought-provoking critique" on America, let's provoke some more thoughts....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004