Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

I Could Use More Snow

Walking to the mailbox, I got a whiff of a neighbor's large ranger bush which was flowering like crazy (the remnants of mine flowered too). One sniffles culprit Identified! I've got these plants in my front and back yard...they flower twice a year, roughly. I guess if I wasn't living in Tucson, I'd be just as miserable with colds that come with the change of seasons. That and the bonechilling ache that comes with wind chill in the negative numbers. Gee, just thinking about that makes me want to brave the pollen and sit out in the sun for a few hours like an iguana on a rock.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Smelling your neighbors bush? For shame.

     
  • At 12:26 PM, Blogger Ssssteve said…

    Yeah, I've never got allergies smelling my neighbors bush!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004