Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Monday, September 11, 2006

Blog Bleg

My latest time-wasting blog project is a Flash animation mimicking a silent movie, including a music track. Unfortunately all the MIDI music files I collected for the job aren't recognized by Flash...it'll have to be MP3 or WAV. I've got one file of typical silent movie piano, but for this thing to kick ass, I'm looking for simple piano recordings to accompany the following scenarios:

The Villain Enters
Hurry music
Stereotypical Indian
Stereotypical Chinese
Romantic Interlude
Clownish or Drunk music

I've been scouring G00gl3 energetically (it's oh-dark-thirty in the morning now), but it seems most sites don't understand my needs: simple and free. I'd appreciate it if any of you Net Warriors could point me in the right direction.

Update: Thanks to reader Kristopher, I'm able to convert the MIDIs I have to WAVs. Since today is a Day of Mourning, I'll work on this project instead of posting tasteless crap like I usually do. Peace.

3 Comments:

  • At 8:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I shall work diligently to find you something.

     
  • At 10:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    1. Install Newsrover (look for free trial copy).
    2. Configure it for your Newsserver / Usenet.
    3. Press Music Search (enter Keywords / Artist / Title / Album)

     
  • At 11:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Convert your MIDI file to wav or mp3.

    http://midconverter.com/

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004