Cowboy Blob's Saloon and Shootin Gallery

I'm not a real Cowboy, but I play one in the movies.

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Almost Like Work

Spent most of the day slaving over the keyboard on the Space Opus. Figured out that I could create the scenes in Flash, export them as AVIs, then string them together in Movie Maker with a music track. The writing part sucks...I still have a great big black hole in the plot; hmmm...I might have to use that. My best ideas usually strike right before I fall asleep, which means I lose about 95% of my great ideas cuz I'm too lazy to get out of bed and write sh*t down. Still, that 5% might elicit a guffaw or two from your ugly mugs, so don't lose hope.

Now to kick back and enjoy some more rum for the rest of the night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Visits Since September 11, 2004